Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some new projects that I am going to attempt

I have decided that it has been too long since I have made myself a hat for winter. I have searched online and found a pattern that I want to make and attempt to make...


Then I got to thinking about scarves. I have several from Europe that I use all the time but I haven't made a scarf since Steven and Michaela were toddlers, so I searched for a pattern that I would LOVE to wear. I found one...



Aren't they pretty?? I am waaaaaaaaaay exciiiiiiiiiiiiiited!! (now imagine me clapping my hands fast and jumping up and down and acting all silly while saying "I am waaaaaaaay exciiiited". Got the image yet? You are very welcome! Muwahahahahahaha!!!) I will make a picture diary of my progress and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment